Cart is empty
ROTOR ST BUEL FR BL02FID
- Superior materials provide unmatched friction, feel and heat dissipation
- Extensive racing experience combined with cutting-edge technology provides superior brake systems
- CAD/CAM laser process produces exceptionally light and stress-free rotors
- Each rotor is heat-treated according to its mass, thickness and targeted use
- Diamond surface finish is applied for perfect symmetry, flatness and balance
- Efficient design utilizes all the brake pads' surface evenly and eliminates lightening holes to add strength
- Shape allows them to expand and contract without warping as they heat up
- Provide maximum stopping power while remaining perfectly flat
- Design is covered by an international license
- Sold each
NOTE: These rotors are legal replacements for all CCS Superbike and Supersport classes and all WERA Superbike and Superstock classes. They weigh from 1/2 to 1 pound less per rotor than stock rotors.
NOTE: PART #STX42D has countersunk mounting holes.
No posts found