Cart is empty
- Superior cornering with a bigger footprint - even at extreme lean angles
- Higher corner speeds with better handling
- Tough, long-wearing center compound helps provide longer tire life
- Lateral-grip compound on each shoulder produces superior cornering traction
- Continuously-wound aramid belt helps tire keep shape without distortion
Sidewall ID Information: Dunlop Sportmax Q2 200/50ZR-17 M/C 75W
Inflated Width /Measuring Rim Width: 7.82 in./6.00 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.00 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 6.00 in.-6.50 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 6/32 in.
Balance Dot: One Yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W-Rated up to 168 mph
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 853 lbs/42 psi
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 2 Nylon/1 Aramid
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
No posts found