Cart is empty
NATIVE 180/200MM PITBULL PRO Wide Front Tire Kit - FITS 2000-13
- Part #: NativePRO
1) This PRO kit includes trees that move the fork legs farther apart (making the front end LOOK wider) so you can run a full sided fender without a notch. Kit includes a 8" wide wide fender and can accommodate the same 7.25" wide 180mm tire and wheel. This PRO kit will allow for a 7.5" 200mm tire where the EASY kit will not.
2000-2013 Front Wide Tire Kits
Our Native PRO wide tire kit:
- Allows for installation of the WIDEST TIRE available. (7.5")
- Will provide a smoother ride than even a stock front end.
- Will handle awesome, including in corners.
- Will help protect your wheel from pothole damage.
- Is a completely BOLT-ON kit that maintains stock front end rake.
- Includes our Native brand AMERICAN MADE stamped steel laser cut fender that fits perfect and is the BEST quality available ANYWHERE.
- Saves you money at the painter because the fender is such awesome quality.
- Allows you to choose from hundreds of wheel styles that we can supply to you complete with rotors and a bead balanced tire.
- Uses a very common size tire that is readily available around the country. We recommend the very reputable Avon Cobra or Dunlop Sportmax tires.
- DOES NOT require special modified fork legs.
- Offers you a choice of different fender styles.
Our standard base price PRO kit includes:
- Extremely strong STOCK RAKE machined finish triple trees that increase the distance between your fork tubes. (chrome or black lower tree available as an option)
- Our original Native brand AMERICAN MADE stamped steel laser cut original Wrap style fender.
- Special raw finish SLIDER COVERS which are VERY IMPORTANT and MUST be used with our kit. Chrome or gloss black powder-coat available as an option.
- Special width chrome or black axle spacers are included at no extra charge. These will hide your wheel bearings!
- Special width machined finish fender spacers with chrome or gloss black available as an option.
- Special width axle for stock HD, Arlen Ness or Performance Machine fork legs. (Flush axle w chrome ends is included for stock style fork legs w black end caps as an option.)
- Brake rotor spacers for single or dual disc applications (Machined finish. Longer chrome rotor bolts included) -or- special spacers for ABS applications
No posts found