10" Handlebar / Gauge Riser Kit - Raw - 15-18 Road Glide
1) Handlebar / Gauge Riser Kit
- Kits include risers, 1" TBW handlebars with 5" end rise, gauge relocation pod, upper triple tree clamp and triple clamp stem with cover and bearing
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum risers, pod and upper clamp
- Triple-clamp machined for better riser location
- Tilt-adjusted gauge pod
- Pod accepts stock OEM gauges
- Machined for internal wiring
- Ignition switch delete required for installation (see notes below)
COMPLETE HANDLEBAR/GAUGE POD/RISER KITS
NOTE: Any Techno Research Dealer or Harley-Davidson® Dealer can perform a Switchless mode to eliminate the ignition switch. Techno Research features a Switchless mode in their Centurion Digital Diagnostic Tool under the BCM Configuration. Now your bike can perform without the ignition key by using Ignition RUN/STOP switch located on the right hand side of the handlebars. Harley-Davidson CVOs have same feature.
NOTE: Motorcycle must be equipped with a factory HD security system - it requires the FOB in order to start.
NOTE: For easier installation, use NAMZ extended wiring harness, PART #2120-0783 (sold separately).