140mm Classic Stretched Fender w/ License Frame - 86-17 Softail
1) 140mm Classic Stretched Fender w/ License Frame - 86-17 Softail
Bad Dad now offers its Classic Stretched Fender for the 140mm-150mm Softails. This full bolt-on replacement fender installs between the bike's frame rails and is a complete replacement for the stock fender. Simply unbolt the stock fender and install this Classic Stretched Fender in its place!
The Classic Fender series is compatible with all seats and detachable hardware that fits the stock motorcycle. The Classic Stretched Fender also features a built-in recess for mounting your license plate. This billet plate frame is included with the fender purchase and it available in your choice of black or chrome. Taillight options are available separately, or supply your own custom lights.
- Design: Stretched 5" longer than stock
- Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, injection molding that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Taillights: Pick up a set of Bad Dad's 780 Taillights or supply your own.
- License Plate: This fender features a recessed area for mounting your license plate. Plate frame is included.
- Detachable Hardware This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, and luggage rack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
- Other features: Stretched rear fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating.
- Fits: Fits any 1986-2017 Softail with a 140mm-150mm rear tire, including Softail Standards, Night Train, Deluxe, Heritage, and Fat Boy.
All of Bad Dad's custom bagger parts are proudly made in the USA.