26" Slip Fit Short Neck - 09-14 Touring
1) 26" Slip Fit Short Neck - 09-14 Touring
The new American Suspension Weld in Slip Fit Short Neck Kit lets you put a 26” wheel on your Bagger and keep the long low look.
This fits all 2009-2014 Harley Davidson Touring Models.
FOR WELD IN NECK ONLY
The complete kit utilizes the same American Suspension geometry you have come to know and trust for precise handling.
The 4-1/4 long neck allows clearance for 4 inches of suspension travel on a 26” wheel while only raising the neck an 1-3/4 up.
The steering geometry works perfect and the true trail is nearly identical to stock.
The SN73 uses oversize bearings and stem to retain strength.
The SN73 is machined from a solid block of steel using a sophisticated new manufacturing capability.
The one piece billet steel look makes the SN73 look like it would be right at home on an F-15.
The SN73 not only looks great, but eliminates all the manufacturing errors inherit in complex weldments. This is done to insure your project bike will handle great due to perfect steering geometry.
The SN73 is not just pretty, its built solid from start to finish.
1) Fits 2009-2014 Harley Davidson Touring models
2) Allows the use of a 26” wheel
3) Retains zirc grease fitting for easy maintenance
4) Retains stock steering lock, with closed bottom for maximum security
5) Clean billet look, makes your bike “Show perfect” without extensive clean up work
6) One pieces machined instead of complex weldment insure accuracy in design, and precision steering.
7) Sold Separately, this neck uses American Suspension short neck trees, which feature 10 pinch bolts clamping the legs, race style bearing adjustment, tire clearing arch, pressed and clamped solid stem, and machined in place fairing mounts for easy installation.
8) Patent pending steering stops allow the use of most all nacelles without cutting.
9)Special packages available to include Air Pistons, Lower Legs and fork covers
10)In Stock for immediate delivery.
11)EZ weld full beveled edges. All the edges are beveled where you weld in the neck to allow good penetration and a perfect weld.
We also have fork legs, cans, air ride pistons and brake line kits available to match the 2009-2014 models.