All-in-One Rear Fender w/ Tri-Bar & Taillight - 97-13 Touring
1) All-in-One Rear Fender w/ Tri-Bar & Taillight - 97-13 Touring
This version of Bad Dad's All-in-One Rear Fender includes all the same features of the original version and is now available with a familiar tri-bar light! This custom tri-bar light is flush mounted into the bottom of the fender for a completely smooth look and is illuminated with a custom LED assembly.
Using the same features as Bad Dad's other rear fender covers, this fender also includes a recessed area to french this very popular taillight assembly. This taillight assembly performs your run light, brake light, and turn signal functions, and also holds your license plate to help cover all of your state required lighting functions!
Bad Dad's custom fenders are made from Bad Dad's own molds and feature:
- High quality, hand laid fiberglass.
- Extremely rigid fiberglass with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Increased flanges on wide fender for smoother look.
- Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
- Ability to use Bad Dad's Custom Tour Pack.
- Longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring with both solo and two-up style seating.
- Available for 1997-2008 models and 2009+ model year Road Kings, Electra Glides, Street Glides, and Road Glides.
This fender includes the flush mounted tri-bar installed, bodyworked, and ready for paint. Center taillight is sold separately. Installation of this fender will require modification to your stock fender in order to allow room for the recessed taillight housing. All-in-One Rear Fender with Taillight includes wiring harness.