Bad Hombre Duals w/ Fishtail Tips - Chrome - 97-06 Softail
1) Bad Hombre Duals
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES
As we have been doing for years, Cobra has once again designed a timeless exhaust system that is both stylish, and functional. This particular system features 1.75-inch head pipes and mufflers, which is the largest available for a duals design! The 222-degree heat shields are a whopping 2.5-inches in diameter, giving you a much more desirable and masculine look. The billet tip has a classic and unique design that sets itself apart from others in the market place. And as with all Cobra Harley exhaust systems, these are offered with our Limited Lifetime warranty, covering any discoloration, and any other manufacturer defects.
- Provides a classic dual-exit look while increasing performance
- 13/4" exhaust tubing provides improved exhaust flow; rear head pipe is not flattened to clear the coil bracket
- Removable louvered baffles increase back pressure and torque
- New coil-mounting bracket increases clearance for the tightly curved rear headpipe on 07-newer models
- 21/2" heat shield gives the classic straight pipe look
- Available with 21/2" billet tips or a classic chromed steel fishtail-style tip
- Billet-tip style lines up with the rear fender
- Fishtail-style tip sticks out 6" further than the standard billet tip for a more custom look
- 07-17 styles accept 12mm and 18mm O2 sensors
- Made in the U.S.A.