Black Solo 2 Tuck N Roll Seat
1) Black vinyl seat
4) 5/16 in.-18 nyloc nuts
4) 5/16 in. flat washers
- Compared to our original Solo seat, the new Solo II has a shorter overall length and two more inches of kick in the tail to deepen the seating area and improve its visual flow on bikes with steep backbones.
- Every other technical spec and silhouette of the Solo II is identical to our tried and true Solo Seat.
- This is a custom motorcycle component that requires basic fab skills and shop savvy to install properly.
- If your motorcycle has a seat hinge and/or spring bungs on the frame, youÃ‚ re halfway there, though some additional modifications may be required.
- 1/8-inch thick (3mm) stamped steel pan with welded carriage bolts on nose and tail for spring and hinge mounting.
- One inch thick molded polyurethane foam padding.
- Four carriage bolts are welded onto the bottom of the pan to facilitate spring and seat hinge mounting.
- Your frame may require modifications to nose hinge and spring bungs for proper fitment.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$119.95|
Write Your Own Review