57H Chain-Driven Cam
was $305.95 Special Price $288.86
- Andrews Products designs and grinds its cams using the latest in CAD programming and CNC manufacturing
- This superior technology gives the utmost in both performance and reliability
- Only the best alloy steel billets and heat treating processes are used
- The power in Harleys Twin Cam engine can be made even more formidable with superior Andrews computer-designed high performance cams
- Bolt-in broad tip cams; 96 in., 103 in. limited and 110 in. CVO engines
- Cams work best at rpm range of 2200-5600
57G GRIND CAMS
NOTE: Installer must check coil bind, valve-to-valve clearance and valve-to-piston clearance.
Open: 18 degrees
Close: 46 degrees
Duration at .053: 236 degrees
Duration at .020: 270 degrees
Valve lift: .560
Lift TDC: .184 in.
Open: 38 degrees
Close: 14 degrees
Duration at .053: 240 degrees
Duration at .020: 274 degrees
Valve lift: .560 in.
Lift TDC: .153 in.
NOTES: Dyna 06 and Twin Cam 07-08 require gear set 33-4285.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$320.95|
Write Your Own Review