Competition Series Fender - 140mm - 86-17 Softail
1) Competition Series Fender for 140mm Softail - 86-17
Bad Dad's Competition Rear Fender is a complete replacement fender that is designed to be used with its Competition Series Stretched Bags. Simply unbolt the stock fender and install the Competition Series Fender in its place! Bad Dad's Competition Series Kits for the Softails use the "new style one-touch latch & lids" that are found on the new 2014+ Touring models.
Bad Dad's Competition Series Rear Fender is a handmade composite fender and is built as a 3-piece design. We consider this fender to be "a ton of fun" as its structurally engineered design has been load tested up to 2,077 pounds (testing data shown at left). This rear fender comes with all of the mounting holes pre-drilled and is finished in a smooth, blemish free gel coat. The Competition Series Rear Fender is designed to work with Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags or 4" Saddlebag Extensions.
This fender is compatible with all seats and detachable hardware that fits the stock motorcycle. The Competition Fender also features a built-in recess for mounting your license plate. License plate frame and taillight options are available separately.
- Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Taillights: You can drill this fender to accept your stock taillight or use one of Bad Dad's custom taillights.
- License Plate: This fender features a recessed area for mounting your license plate.
- Exhaust: Available with no exhaust openings; custom exhaust openings can be easily cut into this fender.
- Detachable Hardware This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, and luggage rack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
- Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating.
- Fits: Softail models 1986-current.