Competition Stretched Saddlebags - Dual Cuts - 14-15 Harley Touring FLH FLT
2) Competition Stretched Saddlebags - Dual Cuts - 14-15 Harley Touring FLH FLT
- Stretched 4.5" down, 9" back
- Pre-drilled & pre-fit
- Primed & ready to paint
- Made from premium hand laid fiberglass
Upgrade the profile of your bagger with Bad Dad's new Competition Series Stretched Bags. The new Competition Series Bags are stretched longer to feature a more dramatic profile to really set your bike apart.
The Competition Series Bags are a full replacement saddlebag which is stretched 4-1/2" down and 9" back to provide the perfect balance of aesthetics and cornering ability. Bad Dad's Competition Bags are all pre-drilled & pre-fit for easy installation and coated in a final primer finish which is ready for paint. A matching rear fender is also available for all 2014-2015 Touring models.
Bad Dad's Competition Bags are built from CNC'd patterns to provide the highest level of quality, symmetry & fit. All bags are constructed from hand laid fiberglass to create a very strong & durable part.
What's so special about this Bad Dad product?
- Direct replacement for factory Harley-Davidson saddlebags, both hard and soft bag styles
- Bags come pre-drilled and pre-fit to match factory lids and latches
- More carrying space over stock bags
- All Stretched Bags are finished in a primer that is ready to paint right out of the box
- Dual exhaust cuts
Designed to be used with Bad Dad's Competition Series Fenders for the 2014-2015 Touring models. All of Bad Dad's custom parts are proudly made in the USA.
Note: Dual exhaust and single exhaust applications will require the exhaust pipe to be extended rearward in order for the exhaust to fully exit the 9" stretch of the Competition Bags. Exhaust extension hardware is not included with this part.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$1,100.00|