Front Elite 3 120/70VR-21 Blackwall Tire
2) Chrome Tapered Front Axle Spacers
- Improved performance and long life, the next generation of long-distance tires
- E3 tread pattern gives class-leading performance in the rain; handling is not affected by rain grooves, steel bridge decks or tar strips
- Solid feel inspires more confidence in the corners
- Sidewall ID Information: DUNLOP Elite 3 Radial 120/70R-21 M/C 62V
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 4.83 in./3.50 in.
Inflated Diameter: 27.61 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 3.00 in. - 3.75 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 6/32 in.
Balance DOT: Yes-Yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: V-Rated up to 149 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 584 lbs./41 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 3 Polyester
Sidewall Plies/Material: 3 Polyester
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless Only
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$231.95|