Front D401 Harley-Davidson Series 100/90H-19 Blackwall Tire
was $172.95 Special Price $155.66
Out of stock
- Belted for extra load capacity
- High-tech tread pattern and advanced compounds provide incredible traction under all conditions, yet also produce long tire life
- Improved performance over a wide range of operating temperatures
- Provide greater stability from matching front and rear tread pattern
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Sidewall ID Information: DUNLOP 100/90-19 M/C 57H D401F
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 3.9 in. / 2.15in.
Inflated Diameter: 26.4 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 2.15 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 6/32 in.
Balance DOT: Yes
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: H-Rated up to 130 MPH
CAPACITIES AND CONSTRUCTION
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 507 lbs./41 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Tread Plies/Material: 4 Polyester
Sidewall Plies/Material: 4 Polyester
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless-Can Be Used With A Tube
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$172.95|
Write Your Own Review