Fender w/Flush Lights & Recessed Plate - 97-17 Touring
1) Fender w/Flush Lights & Recessed Plate - 97-17 Touring
Need a fender that does all of your taillight functions and also provides a place to mount your license plate? Bad Dad's newest flush mount fender provides the stretched, wide look of its most popular fender while also performing all of your required taillight duties. Use the center mounted taillight as your run and brake light, and then use the vertical lights as either (1) turn signal only, (2) turn signal and brake light, or (3) turn signal and run light.
This fender comes with all of the lenses and lights installed, and all of the bodywork completed. The fender will arrive in final primer and ready to go directly to paint. Simply test fit to your bike and add paint!
This Bad Dad custom rear fender is made from Bad Dad's own mold and features:
- All the same characteristics as Bad Dad's 4" Stretched Wide Rear Fender.
- Custom flush mounted run and brake light.
- Flush mounted turn signals.
- Recessed license plate mounting.
- Fits 1997-current model year Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.
- Ability to use Bad Dad's Custom Tour Pack.
Combining this fender with Bad Dad's Fender Eliminator Kit will allow you to use this fender as a full bolt-on replacement fender for your stock fender. Installation of this fender as a Fender Cover will require modification to your stock fender in order to allow room for the flush mounted taillight.