The Klock Werks original, patented FLARE Windshield is still the best choice for improved air management, complimenting the new vent/duct system.
Klock Werks FLARE Windshields feature hips at the sides that re-routes the wind away from you while adding downforce to the front-end of the motorcycle to improve stability vs. riding with the stock windshield.
The flip at the top of the FLARE redirects air back as clean, less turbulent air for rider and passenger.
Don’t just block or push the air, use the air for you, redirecting the wind to improve your ride.
Wind tunnel testing and real world riding and have proven that Klock Werks FLARE Windshields continue to be the first, and best choice for riders everywhere.
Made in the USA from hard-coated polycarbonate material for added durability and quality.
- The all-new Pro-Touring 14 Inch features greater wind protection and a further decrease in buffeting to optimize touring comfort thanks to an all-new design and special polycarbonate material
- Klock Werks FLAREÃ‚” Windshields are THE Original windshields of their kind
- For 1998-2013 FLTR/FLTRX Models
- Wind tunnel designed and tested, our patented hips on the sides provide downforce for added stability while the flip on top directs air up so it flows back to rider and passenger as clean, less turbulent air
- Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create these custom-molded patented designs with unmatched durability
- The Tint color option is much lighter than Dark Smoke, but not Clear
- Windshields are measured from the center mounting screw up to the flip towards the top of the windshield
- Choose a height that you can see over comfortably
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Clean with soap and water only. Do not use rain sheeting products or cleaners with harsh chemicals, ammonia or petroleum distillates.