Forward Controls w/ Heel-Toe Shifter - 84-16 Touring
1) Forward Controls w/ Heel/Toe Shifter - 84-16 Harley Touring FL
- Bolt-on custom controls
- Available in black or chrome
- Heel-toe shifter assembly with brake pedal assembly
- Fits Touring
Bad Dad now offers its Forward Controls for your next Street Glide, Road Glide, Electra Glide or Road King project. Clean up your factory brake & shift assemblies with these custom machined controls. Bad Dad's shift and brake pegs feature inset rubber which looks great, provides superior grip, and matches Bad Dad's line of custom floorboards.
Bad Dad's Forward Controls are adjustable so you can set the positioning of the controls while also moving your controls forward 1" for more foot space. Bad Dad's Forward Controls are custom machined from 6061 billet aluminum and finished in either black powdercoat or chrome. This custom kit includes the entire shift arm & brake arm assemblies for installing this setup on your Bagger project.
This complete kit includes:
- Two shift arms, two shift pegs, inner shift arm, and shift arm spacer
- Brake arm, brake peg, brake arm tube, brake actuator, and custom brake nut
- All necessary mounting hardware