Front Right Brake Caliper - Dyna / Softail / Sportster / Touring / VRod
1) Front Right Brake Caliper
Harley Davidson Dyna (2000-16)
Harley Davidson Softtail (2000-14) *Except FSXTS
Harley Davidson XL/XLH (2000-13)
Harley Davidson FLH (2000-07) *With 11.5” Disc
Harley Davidson VROD (2002-05) *Except VRSCR
We’ve taken the best of brake caliper technology, high quality precision machining and trademark RSD styling to create the next step up in braking power for your V-Twin. With GP racing architecture and weight distribution, the extra rigidity maximizes your effort at the brake lever, stopping you faster with more feel. RSD brake calipers coupled with RSD Radial master cylinders are the ultimate V-twin braking system providing unparalleled feel and power.
- Dual-disc application require separate purchase of left and right calipers
- Feature differential bore pistons (1.125” & 1.375”) that apply a different force at both the leading edge and the trailing edge of the brake pads for superior braking
- Includes DP brake pads, bleeder screw, 3/8”-24 banjo bolt and sealing washers & shim kit
- Available in Contrast Cut, Black Op, Machine Ops and Chrome finishes
- Sportster not compatible with stock master cylinders. Requires use of 9/16” master cylinder for single disc applications and 11/16” master cylinder for dual disc applications
- Right side calipers are only compatible with models that came stock with dual discs
- RSD Contrast Cut product starts with a finely machined polished and black anodized part which is re-machined to bring out the design highlights. Close attention is paid to machine pattern and quality to ensure the best and cleanest machine work.