Gauge Relocator - Dyna / Softail / Sportster
1) Gauge Relocator
Softtail, Dyna, Sportster 48, Sportster Custom
The Café Gauge and Headlight Re-locator moves any stock HD 3-1/4” gauge to a more sleek position from the top handlebar clamp down to the front of the top triple clamp. This allows for the use of any aftermarket risers. The backing plate has been updated with a bolt on headlight mount, giving you the option to run your aftermarket or stock bottom mount headlight under the Gauge Re-locator.
- Headlight plug is included to keep headlight in bottom mount position off of lower triple if desired
- Includes hardware to mount any standard bottom mount headlight in the hanging position (3/4” wide mount for 3/8th bolt)
- CNC machine from billet aluminum
- Available in Chrome, Contrast Cut, Black Ops and Machine Ops
- 48’s, Dynas and Softails without removable risers, must use RSD Top Triple and Adapter Plate sold separately
- Dyna and custom applications with 3.5” on center removable risers, can use RSD Universal Gauge Mount Adapter Plate sold separately
- LED warning/indicator light sold separately
- Our Textured Black steel parts all receive a high quality textured surface prep followed by industry leading powder coat finish that protects it from the elements.