Hand Laid Stretched Saddlebags - 93-13 Touring & Softails
1) Hand Laid Stretched Saddlebags - 93-13 Touring & Softails
- Stretched 4.5" down, 5" back
- Pre-drilled & pre-fit
- Primed & ready to paint
- Made from premium hand laid fiberglass
These stretched, one piece saddlebags are another great product for building your custom bagger. Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags feature a useable 4-1/2" stretch over the factory saddlebag. This Stretched Bag is actually deeper on the inside which means more crucial carrying capacity. Bad Dad's Stretched Bags are a direct replacement for the stock saddlebags and are compatible with all factory lids, hardware, and mounting accessories.
Bad Dad's Premium Hand Laid Stretched Saddlebags are made from our own custom molds and professionally laid to offer optimal interior surface quality. This quality process produces a Stretched Bag with all of the strength, rigidity and ability to modify the bag while still offering a great interior. All of Bad Dad's Stretched Bags are finished in a final primer finish that is ready to go directly to paint. Your painter will love you for choosing Bad Dad parts for your project!
What's so special about this Bad Dad product?
- Direct replacement for factory Harley-Davidson saddlebags, both hard and soft bag styles.
- Bags come pre-drilled and pre-fit to match factory lids and latches.
- More carrying space over stock bags.
- All Stretched Bags are finished in a primer that is ready to paint right out of the box.
- Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
Fits 1993-2013 Touring models and Softail & Road Star models equipped with Bad Dad's Saddlebag Mounting Kits. All of Bad Dad's custom parts are proudly made in the USA.