Contrast Cut Single Disk Lower Legs for 2007-Back Harley Touring Models
Contrast Cut Single Disk Lower Legs
After over 40 years of bolting PM calipers to stock front fork legs PM decided to develop what they call a superior set of lower legs to compliment their wheels and braking systems. Artfully sculpted from heat treated billet aluminum, machined PM icon logo with a pin-stripe detail that extends the length of the forks, and a hidden axle design all add up to the perfect set of legs. Combine with PM slider covers for a complete custom front end. Kit contains axle, axle covers, L&R legs with caliper and fender mounts installed. Caliper mounts will accommodate stock HD calipers or PM Calipers for single or dual disc.
- CNC-machined aluminum backing plate
- Internal rubber breather tubes to eliminate oil leakage
- Internal power cone design for smooth, laminar air flow
- Innovative conical design for improved knee clearance
- Contrast Cut™ finish starts with a polished air cleaner that has been black anodized, then recut to open the design
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$619.95|