- The clean aerodynamic shape and innovative mounting system easily enhances the style and comfort of your ride
- The fairing body of PART #2330-0017 measures 36 1/2″ wide and 17″ tall; fairing body of PART #2330-0075 measures 33 1/2″ wide and 17″ tall (excluding windshield and wind deflectors)
- Inner fairing structure is black textured ABS
- Fairing outer shell is opaque black Lucite® with a class A finish that looks great as is or can easily be painted
- No-Tool Trigger-Lock mount kits are CNC machined and are available with E-coated polished or black aluminum amd stainless steel hardware for a clean appearance that’s built to last
- Trigger-Lock kits are available in a combination of CNC-machined aluminum plates, stainless steel bolts and aluminum anchors or black E-coated plates, bolts and anchors for a clean appearance that’s built to last
- Fairing is predrilled and fitted with push-out hole plugs for easy wind deflector installation
- Windshields are available in four heights and seven translucent colors and clear and solar (a light tint with 72% visible light transmission)
- Optional wind deflectors for increased downward air flow, windshield tri-pouch for storage and fairing trims for style are also available
- Now you can add an optional sound system to the Batwing Fairing with Hogtunes’ new speaker system, PART #4405-0218
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Batwing Fairing is not compatible with any other fairing windshields, wind deflectors or accessories.
NOTE: Softail models listed that already have a Memphis Fats or Slims windshield installed can use their existing Trigger-Lock mount kit to install a Batwing Fairing, or purchase a plate-only kit (black or polished aluminum) and switch back-and-forth from Fats, Slim or Sportshield windshield to Batwing Fairing.