Parabellum Lower Fork Legs - Single Disc - Chrome - 08-13 Touring
1) Lower Fork Legs - Single Disc - 08-13 Touring
The new American Suspension F-41 fork leg fits all 2014 Harley Davidson Touring Models. The F-41 fork leg is machined from a solid block of aircraft aluminum to bring your bike the smoothest and sexiest look in town. The legs feature a completely hidden axle, and hidden fender mounting bolts. The F-41 features a cross-drilled fender bracket design. This patent pending design locks the fender bracket in place, and reduces the likelihood that the fender bracket could ever loosen. This feature is particularly important for bikes using 26 and 30 inch steel fenders. The fender bracket is retained by four ¼” cross-drilled fasteners for maximum security. The brake brackets are retained by five full ¼” fasteners with lock nuts. The axle is immensely stronger that the stock unit. The axle is blind threaded into the right side and secured by a pinch bolt on the left side. The F-41 is not just pretty, its built solid from start to finish. The F-41 is available in chrome, Midnight (black), or Black Mamba finishes, or in raw ready to paint or you to apply the finish you choose. The F-41 is available in single or dual disk.
1) Fits 2014 Harley Davidson Touring models
2) Creates a clean hidden axle look
3) Available in Single or Dual Disk
4) Available Chrome, Black, Black Mamba or Raw
5) Hides fender mounting bolts
6) Cross drilled fender bracket provides maximum security
7) Solid mounting for brake bracket with 5 studs and locknuts is invisible.
8) Axle is 25mm the entire length without necking down