Rear Fender w/ Tri-Bar - 97-17 Touring
1) Rear Fender with Tri-Bar - 97-17 Touring
Smooth out the rear of your custom Bagger and light up the night with this custom wide rear fender. The fender's 4" stretch is designed to match perfectly with a set of 4" stretched saddlebags or 4" saddlebag extensions. This popular Bad Dad part is now available with a flush mounted tri-bar light to help add both extra lighting and extra style to the back of your Bagger.
Bad Dad's custom fenders are made from Bad Dad's own molds and feature:
- High quality, hand laid fiberglass.
- Extremely rigid fiberglass with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Increased flanges on wide fender for smoother look.
- Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
- Ability to use Bad Dad's Custom Tour Pack.
- Lengthened fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating.
- Fits 1997-current model year Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.
- Custom flush mount tri-bar light.