Standard 944 FST Ultra LOW Shocks 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in)
- Unique Ultra spring configuration provides the superb ride quality and suspension travel of a 12.5" shock but the custom lowered look of a 11" shock
- Low Series shocks are designed to sit even lower; 2" lower than a stock Touring model
- Built around Progressive Suspension's Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Unique spring combination delivers a dropped ride height while being ridden, but also while the bike is on a side stand
- This allows you to better manage your bike at intersections and when parking
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Progressive rate main springs specifically designed for touring models
- High-pressure gas charged for consistent performance
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes operating at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$759.95|