Stretched Saddlebags w/ Flush Mount Taillights - 93-13 Touring / Softail
1) Stretched Saddlebags w/ Flush Mount Taillights - 93-13 Touring & Softail
- Stretched 4.5" down, 5" back
- Pre-drilled & pre-fit
- Primed & ready to paint
- Custom LED taillights flush mounted in bags
These stretched, one piece saddlebags are another great product for building your custom bagger and feature an installed set of flush mount lights. These huge flush mounted 4" round taillights can be wired to function as turn signal & brake, or run, turn & brake. Simply install these bags and you are ready to ride.
This flush mount setup is a great way to make a big impact at your next bike event. The large 4" light gives you the perfect size footprint to accommodate most custom taillight designs both big and small. Either leave the lights as circles or paint over them for a completely hidden effect.
What's so special about this Bad Dad product?
- Same benefits as our Stretched Saddlebags.
- Completely customizable lens for a true one-off light system. Use your own design to create your own custom taillights!
- Also feature great lighting system that can perform running, braking & signaling.
- Everything is pre-wired and ready to bolt on.
- Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
Wiring Harness Recommendations:To complete a plug-n-play unit, add Bad Dad's Upgraded Wiring Harness to make your flush taillights operate as run lights, brake lights, and turn signals; or add Bad Dad's Basic Wiring Harness to make your flush taillights operate as just brake lights and turn indicators; or feel free to use no wiring harness for a custom application.
Note:Custom Rear Fender available separately. This part number only includes the Stretched Bags with installed flush mounted taillights.
Fits 1993-2013 Touring models and Softail & Road Star models equipped with Bad Dad's Saddlebag Mounting Kits. Bad Dad's custom parts are proudly built and customized in the USA.