Summit Fender w/ 992 Lights - 14-17 Touring
1) Summit Fender with 992 Lights - 14-17 Touring
Bad Dad's Summit Rear Fender is a complete bolt-on replacement fender which installs in place of your original fender. This custom fender includes Bad Dad's 992 Taillights and the correct wiring harness for this project.
- Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Taillights: The 992 Taillights on this setup are designed to operate as run lights, brake lights, and turn signals.
- Wiring Harness: Complete plug-n-play wiring harness is included.
- License Plate: Bad Dad offers both its stainless steel frame and its custom billet frame, which is available in black or chrome.
- Exhaust: Available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
- Detachable Hardware This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, luggage rack, or Tour Pack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
- Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating. The longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring.
- Fits: Available for 2014-Current model year baggers Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.
All parts will be delivered in a smooth surface finish that is ready to go to paint with no bodywork needed. Paint not included.