Summit Rear Fender - 09-13 Touring
1) Summit Rear Fender - 09-13 Touring
- Replacement Fender
- Leaves Chrome Frame Covers Exposed
Bad Dad's Summit Rear Fender is a complete bolt-on replacement fender which installs in place of your original fender. The Summit Fender installs between the bike's frame rails and is compatible with all of your detachable docking hardware, including your backrest, sissy bar, luggage rack, and Tour Pack. All of Bad Dad's rear fenders are pre-drilled & pre-fit to make this a simple bolt-on part directly out of the box.
This custom stretched fender bolts between your Bagger's frame rails and features stretched filler panels to really clean up the back of that Bagger. Bad Dad's Summit Rear Fender is built from thick, handlaid fiberglass and has been load tested to 2,077 pounds of pressure. The Summit Fender installs utilizing all of your factory mounting hardware and is finished in a smooth, blemish free gel coat. The Summit Rear Fender is designed to work with Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags or 4" Saddlebag Extensions and is available with your choice of exhaust cut outs: dual, 2-into-1, or none.
- Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Taillights: You can drill this fender to accept your stock taillight.
- License Plate: This completely smooth fender does not feature a license plate mount. Many customers using this fender often use their factory taillight assembly with built-in plate mount or will make their own custom mount. Some customizers also like to add Bad Dad's Original Hide-a-Plate for an even more custom plate mount.
- Exhaust: Available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
- Detachable Hardware This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, luggage rack, or Tour Pack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
- Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating. The longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring.
- Fits: 2009-2013 model year baggers Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.