Polished Model E Taillight
Availability: Out of stock
1) 15 LED polished aluminum brake/running light with 1/4 in.-20 x 1/2 in. black button head bolts and 3) wires (red, white and black)
- This Biltwell parts combo includes everything you need to replace the enormous Model-A style taillight on most aftermarket plate/taillight brackets.
- The footprint of our taillight is the same as the mounting surface on Model-A repops, but its scale and proportion looks much more at home on lean, stripped-down choppers.
- Like every other taillight in the Biltwell line, our assembly is a custom accessory, and does not retrofit to any stock H-D wiring harness or taillight bracket.
- If you have basic tools and customizing skills, installing the Model E assembly on your Model-A style aftermarket taillight bracket is easy.
- For advanced chopper builders and home fabricators, we also offer two weld-on brackets and one bolt-on bracket to solve a variety of custom applications.
- CNC lathe-turned 6061 T-6 aluminum light housing
- Extra thick injection-molded polycarbonate plastic lens with 5-40 Phillips head mounting screws
- Die-cut rubber internal LED spacer gasket
- Custom 15-element LED board with two phases (brake light and running light) and three wires (ground, brake and running lights)
- Two 1/4-20 button head Allen bolts for mounting on Biltwell custom fender bracket (sold separately) or existing Model-A style taillight/license plate brackets
- The outside diameter of the Model Es alloy housing is just over 2 5/8 in. (67mm), and the red lens is an inch (35mm) small: just 1 5/8 inches
- When illuminated the LED is easily visible at 100 meters, but due to its small size it may not pass safety inspection in your state or country of registration
- This is a custom component for handcrafted motorcycles, so the DOT-worthiness of such vehicles is always dubious
- If you are looking for laser brightness from outer space, please consider another taillight
- Our Model E is for guys who want to build the cleanest, leanest custom motorcycle possible
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$79.95|
Write Your Own Review
Thank you! Use Coupon Code JUNE2020 at checkout for additional discounts!