Dunlop Front American Elite 130/70HB-18 Blackwall Tire Stock HD Replacement FLHX
This listing is for one tire in the size listed. Picture is not tire size specific.
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Designed, constructed and tested right here in the U.S.A. by Dunlops engineering team that has decades-long experience with H-D bikes
- Tread pattern promotes even wear and quiet riding in any weather
- Belted for extra load capacity
- Tubeless blackwall, bias-ply construction
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment
Sidewall ID Information: Dunlop American Elite 130/70B-18 M/C 63H
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 5.00 in./3.00 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.15 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 3.00 in.
Deepest Thread Depth: 6/32 in.
Width of White Stries: Not Applicable
Balance Dot: One Yellow
Speed Rating: H-Rated for speeds over 130 MPH
CAPACITIES AND CONSTRUCTION:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 600 lbs/41 psi
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Tread Plies/Material: 3 Nylon/2 Fiberglass
Sidewall Plies/Material: 3 Nylon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$226.95|