True-Duals never go out of fashion. Bassani utilizes their equal-length head pipes to maximize performance, and still keeps the system looking sanitary. This system combines beauty and performance in a way that makes a big statement in an understated way.
- 1-3/4 in. head pipes that step into a 1-7/8 in. muffler.
- Chrome heat shields cover headers.
- Fishtail mufflers (no baffle).
- O2 Sensor Ports.
DOES NOT FIT BREAKOUTS
(2) 39 in. chrome fishtail mufflers without baffles
(1) 1 3/4 in. chrome head pipe
(1) 1 3/4 in. chrome rear pipe
(1) 1 3/4 in. chrome rear left side mid-pipe
(1) Chrome mid-pipe heat shield
(1) Chrome front pipe heat shield
(1) Chrome rear pipe heat shield
(2) Black exhaust brackets
(1) Torca clamp
(2) Band clamps
(4) 5/16 in.-18 flange nuts
(4) 5/16 in. flat washers
(4) 5/16 in.-18 x 3/4 in. hex head bolts
(4) 3/8 in. split lock washer
(4) 3/8 in. flat washers
(2) 3/8 in.-16 x 1 in. hex head bolts
(2) 3/8 in.-16 x 1 3/4 in. hex head bolts
(2) 1/4 in. x 3/8 in. aluminum spacers
(2) 1 in. x 3/8 in. aluminum spacers
(2) 12mm sensor plugs
(2) 12mm to 18mm adapters
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. We recommend purchasing a fuel management tuner such as Power Commander V