This is the Batwing Fairing made by Memphis Shades for Harleys that have the Memphis Shades Mount Kit. We carry the Mount Kit and the Windshields that work with this Batwing Fairing as well.
- Aerodynamic shape with an inner structure constructed of black textured ABS and outer structure of opaque black Lucite with a finish that can be painted but is designed to look great as is
- Fairing body is 36-1/2 in. wide and 15 1/2 in. tall, (excluding windshield and wind deflectors)
- Memphis Shades exclusive No-Tool Trigger-Lock mount kits feature a detach system that allows you to quickly and easily remove or install your fairing
- Trigger-Lock kits are a combination of CNC machined, black E-coated aluminum plates, gray polymer bushings and glass filled nylon latches making it durable and stylish
- Fairing is pre-drilled and fitted with push-out hole plugs for easy deflector installation
- Windshields are available in three heights and seven translucent colors
- 5 in. windshields are solid translucent while 7 in. and 9 in. windshields are gradient translucent
- Optional wind deflectors extend the lower fairing surface for smooth and increased air flow
- Also available is a windshield tri-pouch for additional storage and fairing trims for additional decoration
- Made in the U.S.A.
THIS IS FOR THE FAIRING ONLY, MOUNTING KITS AND WINDSHIELD ARE PURCHASED SEPARATELY!
Batwing Fairing is not compatible with any other fairing windshields, wind deflectors, or accessories
For Softail models listed with already installed Memphis Fats or Slims windshield can use their windshield hardware to mount a Batwing Fairing, or purchase a plate-only kit (black) and switch back-and-forth from Fats or Slims windshield to Batwing Fairing.
WHAT TO ORDER:
1. Batwing fairing
2. Trigger-Lock mount kit specific to bike model; Softail models will also require turn signal relocation kit
3. Windshield of your preference height and color
FLHRS/FLHRSI require OEM windshield docking hardware
Weight 9.3 lbs