he S&S Power Tune Dual header system is not just an end to the headache of the constantly failing stock “Y pipe” header design. With an improved pipe bend profile, the exhaust heat is moved farther away from the rider and passenger. A hidden crossover chamber provides classic true dual styling, but provides the improved midrange torque and horsepower of a 2-1 system.
- 1995–2008 touring models with non-catalyst mufflers
Features and Benefits
- Adds up to 8 horsepower over stock header pipes
- Independent dual look with hidden crossover
- Exclusive design moves the rear cylinder header away from the passenger to reduce radiated heat
- Full show quality chrome heat shielding with 220° coverage
- Updated styling to give the bike a modern look
- Oxygen sensor bungs
- Spherical inlet design for improved sealing and exhaust gasket durability
- Hardware included to mount crossover pipe
- Exhaust port gaskets included
- Made in USA!
NOTES: Has 18mm sensor fittings in the stock locations for 2007–’08 bikes. If not equipped with oxygen sensors, the ports can be used for tuning. Plugs are included if ports are not used.
Power Tune® Dual Headers can be used on 1993–’94 models if 1995–up mufflers are used.
Fuel injection tuning is not required with this product but is highly recommended for best results.
It may be necessary to re-jet the carburetor or recalibrate the fuel injection system for best performance when a change is made in the exhaust system.
Dyno results are from tests performed at the S&S® Research and Development facility in Viola, Wisconsin.
There are no reviews yet.