Speaker Lid Package w/ Bluetooth Amp - 14-17 Harley Road King FLHR
2) Bad Dad's Competition Series Speaker Lids
2) J&M Rokker Series Speakers
1) 400 watt 2-channel amp with charging port
2) Speaker grilles
1) Bluetooth toggle control
1) Complete wiring harness
2) Weatherstrips and all required mounting hardware
Mounting templates and instructions
- Bolt-on speaker lid package
- Complete wireless kit includes lids, speakers & amp
- Fits any 2014+ FL-Touring saddlebag
Bad Dad now offers its Complete Speaker Lid Package for any bike without a fairing. This Complete Package lets you add speakers directly to your existing saddlebags and allows easy access to your favorite music with the included controller.
The Complete Saddlebag Speaker Lid Package includes 200+ watt speakers which mount directly into Bad Dad's Competition Series Speaker Lids. These speakers are driven by a 400 watt amp which is designed to mount in the left-side saddlebag. This amp is controlled by a waterproof Bluetooth toggle control which can be mounted at the front of your saddlebag. This Bluetooth toggle easily allows for track forward & back, pause & play, and volume adjustments. The included amp also features an additional USB charging port for your phone or other devices.
This custom kit features Bad Dad's popular Competition Series Speaker Lids which are a direct bolt-on for the hard saddlebags found on any 2014+ FL-Touring model. This bolt-on Speaker Lid has a great aesthetic boldyline and features an integrated protective basket to hold your speaker.
The Complete Saddlebag Speaker Lid Package uses powerful waterproof speakers which are angled directly towards the rider & passenger to provide for maximum sound clarity. This is a motorcycle-specific speaker package which offers more deep bass, more mid-range, more high-range & more volume than any other speaker package. Period.
- 2 ohms impedance
- 217 watt peak power
- 156 watt continuous RMS
- Waterproof design with an integrated tweeter bridge
- Vented voice-coil & magnet for superior cooling when operating at high volume levels for for extended periods
Note: This version of the Speaker Lid is the NON-LED version. The LED versions shown are only for product reference only.