Cart is empty
- Belted for extra load capacity
- Improved performance and long life, the next generation of long-distance tires
- E3 tread pattern gives class-leading performance in the rain; handling is not affected by rain grooves, steel bridge decks or tar strips
- Solid feel inspires more confidence in the corners
- Sidewall ID Information: DUNLOP MT90B-16 M/C 74H Elite 3
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 5.15 in./3.00 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.70 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 3.00 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 10/32 in.
Balance DOT: Yes-Yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: H-Rated up to 130 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 827 lbs./40 PSI
Load Range: C
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Tread Plies/Material: 3 Polyester/2 Fiberglass
Sidewall Plies/Material: 3 Polyester
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless-Use Tube on Tube Type Rim
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
No posts found