Rear Elite 3 240/40VR-18 Blackwall Tire
- 1) Sportec M3 180/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Improved performance and long life, the next generation of long-distance tires
- E3 tread pattern gives class-leading performance in the rain; handling is not affected by rain grooves, steel bridge decks or tar strips
- Solid feel inspires more confidence in the corners
- Sidewall ID Information: DUNLOP 240/40R-18 M/C 79V ELITE 3
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 9.29 in./8.00 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.91 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 8.00 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 8/32 in.
Balance DOT: No
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: V-Rated up to 149 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 963 lbs./42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 2 Rayon/2 Aramid
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Rayon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$312.95|
Write Your Own Review