AMERICAN SUSPENSION B-62™
6 PISTON MONOBLOCK CALIPER
Included 6 piston monoblock radial caliper and mount to fit rear of late model touring.
Unlike traditional two-piece calipers, this caliper’s robust construction eliminates the need for differential bore adjustments, ensuring exceptional stability and reliability.
Meticulously crafted from a single billet of aerospace-grade Aluminum, our Monoblock Caliper boasts unparalleled strength and durability. Each caliper undergoes precise machining and expert hand assembly in the USA, upholding our commitment to top-tier quality and craftsmanship.
- 6-piston brake calipers CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Monoblock design gives you maximum braking power. Bolted together calipers flex and distort under load. The B62 is a rigid solid block. No squishy lever – just solid braking power.
- B62™ six-piston design distributes braking power to the pad over a very wide surface, Giving you maximum brake power.
- Extremely stiff under stress ensuring precise and consistent braking performance
- Cooling fins are machined into the inner caliper halves help disperse heat
- Compatible with ABS & non-ABS applications
*Trike Models: Will NOT ABS equipped models.
- 11.8” brake rotor applications
- All Harley Davidson Touring 2009-Current with 11.8″ rotor
- MADE IN THE USA